Get Books, Crafts, and License Plates at Estate Whim Museum Store
Located at Estate Whim Museum, adjacent to the Whim Great House building
52 Estate Whim, Frederiksted
St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands 00840
Phone: (340) 772-5668
Estate Whim Museum Store features a wide range of local and West Indian crafts, furniture, maps, art prints, books, gifts, jewelry, candies, and other souvenirs. St. Croix Landmarks Society license plates can also be purchased at the store. Stop by to pick up a pre-numbered Landmarks license plate, or complete and send our PDF license plate form to firstname.lastname@example.org get a personalized plate.
Sample Items for Sale
- St. Croix Landmarks Society license plates
- Table linens
- Bah'n Ya Collection
- Crucian Traditions
- Madras cloth
- Candies: dundulsa, lassinga, peppermint and coconut & ginger sugarcakes
- Guavaberry liqueur
- Tarts: guava, pineapple, coconut and guavaberry
- Books about St. Croix and Virgin Islands history and people
- Music CDs, including: Gylchris Sprauve, Tony Lebron, and Stop the Bleeding Foundation's "Believe"
Museum Store Hours
Wednesday - Saturday and cruise ship days
10:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
Sunday - Tuesday
Museum Store Closed